It is HEXAGON TOWER and its subsidiary’s policy to conduct our business operation in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We want to create a working environment for its employees, contractors, visitors, and other persons throughout all areas of its activities. All employees have a responsibility for creating a safe work environment by striving to achieve zero tolerance towards hazards, incidents, and accidents in the workplace.
We are committed to this policy by:
• Comply with all applicable health, safety, and environmental statutory requirements.
• Demonstrate leadership and commitment through all its managers and supervisors.
• Develop awareness by initial and ongoing education, training and supervision of all employees and contractors.
• Take all practicable steps to eliminate hazards within the workplace through hazard identification, risk assessment, control, and continuous monitoring.
• Allocate adequate and sufficient resources to meet the commitments of the policy.
• Continuously improve occupational health, safety, and environment protection performance and management standards
• Ensure that all incidents are reported, recorded and causes identified, and where injury or illness occurs, help our people to achieve full recovery through prompt treatment and injury management.
Each individual employee is required to:
• Comply so far as he/she is reasonably able with safety procedures and directions given by the company or its authorized representatives.
• Not willfully interfere with or misuse items or facilities provided in the interests of safety and health of HEXAGON TOWER employees.
• Report hazards and accidents in accordance with agreed HEXAGON TOWER procedures.
This signed statement of policy will be displayed at all relevant work locations.
Hexagon Tower & Subsidiaries
Date 6th June 2013 Reviewed